User login

Hello to all non-DJs on undiscovered. Why not become a fan!?

Greetings to all music lovers on undiscovered.com.au

You don't need to be a DJ to join in the fun. Here you'll find DJ sets, DJ mixes, original tracks and remixes in the broadest sense ... all free to download! No genre will be unturned!

Become a registered user and you'll be able to:

• Download any mp3 file on the site
  • Rate music and add your comments
  • Add your favourite music to your profile
  • Become a fan of your favourite DJs and have them shown on your profile page
  • Earn coin and donate it to your favourite DJs!!

You're welcome to register as a fan and enjoy all the great music on the site.

If you're already registered and would like fan status, just send me a private message.

Comments

Mon, 05/01/2009 - 4:55am
DJ Johnny
remarked
Quote: Greetings to all

Quote:
Greetings to all music lovers on undicovered.com.au

ryanj

"Undicovered"? Is that like as in "You can't see my gentals because they are undi-covered."???
My keyboard misses letters too. At the moment, it's missing u a lot. Well, not u as i you, but you get my drift... i hope...

DJ Johnny DJ & MC
Essential Entertainment (NSW)

PO Box 493
Cranebrook
NSW 2749

DJ Johnny on Soundclick
DJ Johnny on MySpace

Mon, 05/01/2009 - 6:41am
ryanj
remarked
haha caught your drift

haha Laughing out loud caught your drift Johnny ... Looks like you're going to keep me on my toes Eye-wink

Thanks for that.

R.

Mon, 12/01/2009 - 12:33am
Csm
announced
maybe you should also have a

maybe you should also have a way of registering as a producer, or having it say that lets you say whether you dj, produce, fan or a combi of all three. then again many prods DJ and vice versa (i do 4 example, tho my mixing skillz rnt tha crash hot rite now). dont mind me its midnite so sorry if this doesn't make sense cos im tired but i can't get 2 sleep Sticking out tongue

Mon, 12/01/2009 - 7:08am
ryanj
announced
Yeah that's not a bad idea

Yeah that's not a bad idea but it might be overcomplicating things a bit. You can tell if someone's just a producer because their profile will show only singles etc. like your profile for example.

The reason I built the fan profiles in was so that people who just want to listen to the music on here can without them thinking they have to be a DJ to be a part of the site.

Hope you eventually got to sleep Eye-wink

Mon, 12/01/2009 - 10:10am
Csm
noted
ye i guess, but maybe say if

ye i guess, but maybe say if i registered as a fan, but in a year say I started DJing I reckon there should just be a box to tick or something on my profile that lets me say whether I'm a fan or not.

Mon, 12/01/2009 - 12:33pm
ryanj
noted
Ok after clearing it with

Ok after clearing it with the board of directors Eye-wink You're now a fan who can upload stuff. Just drop me a PM when you feel like changing it.

Cheers,